District Health Information System (Version 2)
eHealth4everyone has deep and broad expertise in DHIS2, a tool for the collection, validation, analysis and presentation of aggregate and patient based statistical data.
What we do
eHealth4everyone supports organizations in their reporting, monitoring and evaluation needs. We are recognized experts in West Africa by the University of Oslo DHIS2 team. Also, we offer training on DHIS 2 to individuals or organizations. For more details or further enquiries call 09021720570, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-device & Multi-platform
DHIS2 works with a variety of devices including mobiles, tablets, laptops and desktop PCs. Use of the mobile application for reporting and viewing of reports.
Easy & Powerful Reporting
Easy charts and tables with just one or two clicks. Allows powerful reports using JasperReports. Powerful dashboards available.
Store information about individuals or objects and track them over a period of time with the help of flexible identifiers. Tracking missed appointments and generating visit schedules has never been easier.
Supports Organizational Hierarchy
With open meta data model there is an appropriate support in organizational unit and you can define any data element for capture across the Hierarchy.
Supports Multiple Program Types
Field data collection, Records Management, Patient Management, Health Surveillance, Epidemiology, Community Health Management, Disease Management, Health Financing & Logistics. We can configure to cover more areas.
Simple, scalable and adaptable to many settings. Its modularity allows components, to be substituted, switched off or activated with need. We also build new functionalities as DHIS2 apps.
What we've done
- Advanced and Basic Training of Nigeria Pact staff, Gombe Pact staff and SPHCDA, WDC and CBO staff in Gombe state. (January - February 2017)
- Marie Stopes Field officers in North-West, North-East, South-South, South-East Region of Nigeria. Kano & Edo states. (February 2016)
- National HMIS team and National M&E officers (10 participants) Freetown, Sierra Leone. (October 2015 – March 2016)
- DHIS2 Training in Abuja, Nigeria - for NITDA, FCT Health and Technology Advisors (August 2015)
- Staff and students on Health Information System including DHIS2 training for 1 week (twice) in Calabar, Nigeria. (Aug 2013 –Jan 2014)
Development and Implementation
- Software development, configuration, customization, hosting and implementation for Pact, a US-based NGO. (December 2016 - February 2017)
- Software development and integration of DHIS2-OpenHDS linkage as part of the development and implementation of mobile-based health and demographic surveillance system (IDRC-NEHSI) at Cross River State, Nigeria. (Aug 2012 –Jan 2013)
- Development of DHIS Mobile Health Data Collection Technology (Mobile Java application with server end) for the National HMIS, implemented in Katsina & Yobe states, Nigeria. (September 2009 – May 2010)
- Development and implementation of sentinel monitoring system in four Northern Nigerian States using DHIS, under the PRRINN-MNCH program (2008-2009)